Sainsbury's Argos | Company Profile, Marketing Contacts, Media Spend, Brands
Sainsbury's Argos is a catalogue merchant based in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Argos is one of the largest general-goods retailers in the UK.
|Main Telephone||01908 690 333|
|Main Fax||01908 692 301|
Sainsbury's Argos ContactsContacts (5/16)
|Bertrand B.||Chief Digital Marketing Officer||Buckinghamshire|
Sample of Associated Brands
|Mark W.||Marketing Campaign & Promotions Controller||Buckinghamshire|
|Dan E.||Brand Strategy & Marketing Planning Director||Buckinghamshire|
|Gary K.||Marketing Director||Buckinghamshire|
|Mark S.||Digital Director||Buckinghamshire|
Who is the Chief Digital Marketing Officer of Sainsbury's Argos?
Who is the marketing contact for mass retailers in Buckinghamshire
What is the email of the Marketing Campaign & Promotions Controller of Sainsbury's Argos?
What is direct phone of the Brand Strategy & Marketing Planning Director of Sainsbury's Argos?
Who is the Social agency of Sainsbury's Argos?
Your personal LinkedIn™ network connections
Q1 Prospecting Head Start: 15 brands in planning mode
Below is a list of 15 companies planning this Q1 for their usual Q4 spending period. We're written about all of these recently, so this shouldn't be news to you.
However, we wanted to make sure you were targeting these spenders now before your competition to be sure you secure Q4 pounds this year.
- Now as its creative AOR last summer, having previously handled most creative in-house, after new customer growth had fallen 11% in Q2. Female and mum focussed sellers will have an advantage as the majority of the online grocer's display ads have appeared on health/fitness and family sites. Note that Ocado spends the most during the second half, so sellers should engage now while planning takes place.
- Initiative Media London handles media.
- Mnc handles media planning and buying.
- Maxus handles media planning and buying.
- Blue 449 handles media planning and buying.
- AMS Media Group handles media.
- PHD Media handles media.
- Cream UK handles media planning and buying, for now.
- Carat Manchester handles media buying and planning, for now.
- Carat UK covers media planning and buying.
- Goodstuff Communications handles media.
- OMD UK handles media planning and buying. The company's marketing strategy incorporates in-store displays, social and experiential marketing, but they need to use more digital to appeal to male gifters on any gifting occasion, especially Christmas.
- we told you a multi-channel campaign across these channels would take place last year. We suggest you approach this Q1 to be ahead of 2017 H2 spending as planning in 2016 begain before appointing an agency in April for its Q4 campaign.
- Pathmatics. The retailer spend double what it spend in 2014 and reached nearly a million pounds, but then spent only £50k in 2016. The retailer is obviously willing to spend more in Q4, so sellers should begin convincing Vitabiotics to do so while planning begins now. Sellers of all types that can engage over 50s, young families, soon-to-be mums and their spouses should be going after year-round revenue. Other media pillars see higher advertising in the core advertising period, but millions are spent each quarter regardless.