What information might you receive from us?
When you become a client of Winmo, you also agree to receive communication from us in order to receive information and support. In particular, you agree to receive communication by:
Client information is maintained in a secure environment and is not shared with anyone outside the company.
What information do we collect?
- Any information you provide when you inquire or become a client, including your name, mailing address, e-mail address, company name, phone number, and job title.
- IP Addresses, which are automatically provided by your web browser to our log servers.
How is information used?
- Information provided on a trial or inquiry form may be used for marketing purposes.
- Demographic information is used from clients in aggregate form (i.e., non-individual-specific) to improve the customer experience for all subscribers.
- Specific data points (e.g. survey results) may be used to enable us to better serve clients’ needs through product enhancements, new services, and improved communication.
Surveys are one method by which we gather information about our clients. From time to time, we request client input in order to evaluate potential features and services, as well as our performance. The decision to answer a survey is up to the client.
Cookies are also used to enable remarketing in Google AdWords. We use remarketing to advertise online using text or image ads on the Google Display Network. This feature lets us reach those who have previously visited our site and show relevant ads when other sites on the Google Display Network are visited.
By becoming a client of Winmo, you give consent to the collection and use of the previously mentioned information.
- You may opt out from any marketing communication sent to you if you are a prospective client.
- As a client, we will periodically communicate information about your subscription via emails that may contain account set-up instructions, renewal notices, and information about product updates. We must maintain an open channel with you for these types of communications in order to ensure the integrity of our service. We therefore cannot unsubscribe you or any other client from these messages.
Have questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.