Back to All Companies

Nationwide Building Society | Company Profile, Marketing Contacts, Media Spend, Brands




Nationwide Building Society is a mutual financial institution. The bank offers customers savings and checking accounts, as well as personal loans, mortgage loans, insurance, and online banking options.

Main Telephone 0800 30 20 10
Main Fax
Primary Address
Nationwide House
Pipers Way
Swindon, Wiltshire SN38 1NW
England

Nationwide Building Society Contacts

Contacts (5/17)
Name Title City
Geoffrey H. Group Chairman Wiltshire
Sample of Associated Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: 0800 30 20 10
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Direct Fax: *** **** ***
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: Nationwide House
Pipers Way
Swindon, Wiltshire
SN38 1NW
England

Sara B. Chief Marketing Officer Wiltshire
Mark R. Chief Financial Officer Wiltshire
Chris R. Group Retail Director Wiltshire
Alison R. Group Director, Human Resources & Communications Wiltshire

Media Spend

Media Spend Summary
Media Spend Channel

Associated Brands

Brand Media Spend
Nationwide *******
Nationwide Credit Card *******
Nationwide Insurance ********

Agency Relationships


Brand Agency Service From To
********** **** Creative 2015 present
********** *** ****** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present
********** ****** **** **** Creative 2015 present
********** ****** **** *** ****** ******* Media Buying, Media Planning unknown present
********** ********* **** Creative 2015 present

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

Recent Discussions

Who is the Group Chairman of Nationwide Building Society?

Who is the marketing contact for Financial Services in Wiltshire

What is the email of the Chief Marketing Officer of Nationwide Building Society?

What is direct phone of the Chief Financial Officer of Nationwide Building Society?

Who is the Creative agency of Nationwide Building Society?

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

WinmoEdge

ATL, Digital Opps: Still vulnerable, Nationwide drops Havas and appoints MEC


Subject: Digital, CRM, TV, Cinema, Direct Mail, Press, Online, B2B, Sponsorship. 

Company: Nationwide Building Society is a mutual financial institution.

Opportunity: Looks like VAI, so agencies of other varieties are encouraged to approach. 

Sellers– expect media planning to include more ATL and digital spaces as the company looks to reach a younger demographic. Looking ahead, Nationwide says they'll seek to boost the brand through enhanced marketing in traditional and digital. Outdoor, TV, direct, digital and sponsorship revenue should be looking for a home in H2. 

Additional Information

IncumbentHavas Media previously held the account since 2008.

Media Spend: Per Nielsen, Nationwide increased its media spend last year by 37% totaling £57m for the year. Most of the media spend has gone towards TV, press, direct mail and cinema.

Digital Breakdown: So far this year, according to Pathmatics, the advertiser has spent £0.7m on 337 desktop digital ads, which have seen 223m impressions. DSP made up 94% of this share of impressions with only 4% going to direct. Top sites included ebay.co.uk, healthline.com and theguardian.com. 

As for mobile/tablet, the advertiser spent £29k on 135 creatives, which have gathered 8.3m impressions so far. Nationwide spent £36.4k on four video ads, which have seen 4.23m impressions. Video ads ran mostly on Google AdX + AdSense (61% share of voice) with the remainder (39%) on TubeMogul. 

Im comparison, Nationwide spent £2.4m on 167 creatives during the same period last year, which had 138m impressions. Of those, 46% were placed site-direct and 54% were on DSP MediaMath. Top sites included youtube.com, newsnow.co.uk and ebay.co.uk. For mobile and tablet, only £11.8k was spent last year but Nationwide spent £319k on three video ads last year which had nearly 10m impressions. 67% of the video ads ran site-direct. 

Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide House,
Pipers Way, Swindon,
Wiltshire, SN38 1NW,
0800 30 20 10

Ms. Sara Bennison 
Chief Marketing Officer
sara.bennison@nationwide.co.uk

Mr. Paul Cooper
Head, Digital, Mobile Banking & Self Service 
paul.cooper@nationwide.co.uk

Ms. Gemma Pauley
Brand and Advertising Manager
gemma.pauley@nationwide.co.uk