Back to All Agencies

Wunderman | Agency Profile, Contacts, AOR, Client Relationships




Service: digital/interactive, CRM

Main Telephone 020 7611 6666
Main Fax 020 7611 6668
Primary Address
3rd Floor
Greater London House
London, London NW1 7QP
England

Wunderman Contacts

Contacts (5/12)
Name Title City
Pip H. Chief Executive London
Sample of Associated Brands
***********
Email: *****@*******.***
Main Phone: 020 7611 6666
Direct Phone: *** **** ***   ext: ****
Direct Fax: *** **** ***
Assistant Name: ** **** ***
Assistant Phone: *** **** ***
Address: 3rd Floor
Greater London House
London, London
NW1 7QP
England

Mel E. Chief Executive Officer - EMEA London
Stephen P. Group Chief Executive Officer - UK & Global Chief Technology Officer London
Ian H. Chief Creative Officer- UK & EMEA London
Carole G. Account Director London

Client Relationships


Brand Service From To Media Spend
**** - **** *** Digital 2018 present *******
** ***** Creative, Direct, CRM 2017 present *********
** ***** Digital 2017 present *********
** Direct, CRM 2017 present ********
**** CRM 2015 present ********

See Winmo sales intelligence in action

Recent Discussions

Who is the Chief Executive of Wunderman?

What is the email of the Chief Executive Officer - EMEA of Wunderman?

What is direct phone of the Group Chief Executive Officer - UK & Global Chief Technology Officer of Wunderman?

Who is the Digital agency of Wunderman?

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

Your personal LinkedIn network connections

WinmoEdge

Q3 Planning: Legal & General plans TV, digital; hires head of direct marketing


JWT created the TV portion. 

Sellers - note that planning for Q3, L&G's largest spending period, is likely taking place now. So, be sure you're discussing revenue opportunities with decision makers as last year's second half on digital alone accounted for 75% of the annual total, according to Pathmatics.

In January, L&G hired former Zurich head of digital marketing Matt Connolly as head of direct marketing. Look for new digital strategies to be formed under him this year and get in touch if you think you can win him over as a partner. Mindshare has held the media planning and buying account since early 2015. 

Additional Information

Media Spend: Per Nielsen, L&G has traditionally spent the most during Q1 and Q3. In 2015, the annual total was £42m, up from £32m in 2014. During the first half of last year, L&G spent £22m with £13m in Q1. The preferred channels have been radio, outdoor and direct mail as there's been a decline in TV spending over the last three years. 

Experience: Joined from Zurich, where he headed digital marketing for the last four years, he was previously head of marcoms, head of digital management and others for nearly a decade. 

Digital Breakdown: Last year, L&G spent just shy of a million pounds on digital channels, up from just £116k recorded during all of 2015. Last year's spend allowed for 217m impressions, the majority of which were from desktop . Monthly spend peaked after September and total spend share went 50% site-direct, 25% DSPs and 25% ad networks. Google's indirect sources then accounted fro 92% of impression share, leaving just 8% to site-direct.

Top destinations were healthline.com, express.co.uk, youtube.com, yahoo.com and mirror.co.uk. 

Legal & General 
1 Colman Street
London, London EC2R 5AA England 
020 3124 2000

Ms Paula Llewellyn
Insurance Marketing Director
paula.llewellyn@landg.com

Mr Matt Connolly
Head of Direct Marketing
matt.connolly@landg.com

Mr Ben Jarman
Account Director
ben.jarman@mindshareworld.com