The Kraft Heinz Company | Company Profile, Marketing Contacts, Media Spend, Brands
The Kraft Heinz Company manufactures and markets a line of processed food products throughout the world. The company's principal products include ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant food and other processed food products. Their products are manufactured and packaged to provide safe, wholesome foods for consumers as well as foodservice and institutional customers.
|Main Telephone||020 8573 7757|
|Main Fax||020 8848 2325|
The Kraft Heinz Company ContactsContacts (5/21)
|Giles J.||Chief Marketing Officer - Europe||London|
Sample of Associated Brands
|Rafael O.||Zone President - Europe||London|
|Steve C.||Chief Marketing Officer - UK&I||London|
|Jane E.||Marketing Lead, European Sauces||London|
|Helen T.||Marketing Manager, European Ketchup||London|
|Heinz Tomato Ketchup||*******|
|Kraft Heinz Company||*******|
|Heinz Weight Watchers Range||*|
|***** ******||*** **||Media Buying, Media Planning||2015||present|
|***** ******||*** & ********||Creative||unknown||present|
|***** *****||*** **||Media Buying, Media Planning||2015||present|
|***** *****||*** ******||Creative||2015||present|
|***** ****** *******||*** **||Media Buying, Media Planning||2015||present|
Who is the Chief Marketing Officer - Europe of The Kraft Heinz Company?
Who is the marketing contact for Food in London
What is the email of the Zone President - Europe of The Kraft Heinz Company?
What is direct phone of the Chief Marketing Officer - UK&I of The Kraft Heinz Company?
Who is the Media Buying, Media Planning agency of The Kraft Heinz Company?
Your personal LinkedIn™ network connections
The Kraft Heinz Company spreads marketing team thin and appoints EMEA ad agency
There is some scepticism in the marketing community regarding the details of the win, as parts of the pitch process were borderline “ludicrous” (ex. e-auction bidding), such that many interested agencies withdrew or never even pitched.
However, Mr. Giles Jepson, vice president of marketing in Europe had warm words regarding the appointment, so hopefully BBH will be able to prove the doubters wrong in the coming year(s) with some epic advertising.
In addition to this appointment, operators of the merged company have begun eliminating several top marketing positions less than three weeks after the merger was finalised in order to cut costs. The cuts are the first steps in the company’s effort to secure £0.96bn in annual cost savings by the end of 2017.
Kraft Heinz previously stated that the company will not have a Group CMO. At Kraft, the role had been held on an interim basis by Jane Hilk, who is leaving the company, according to an earlier announcement.
Subject: FMCG, Merger, Retail, Creative, Digital, Branding, Food.
Company: The Kraft Heinz Company.
Opportunity (Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO after eight years.
The company began reviewing its European creative account in May, which may see its relationship with M&C Saatchi London also affected.
The merged company will now see a new global leadership team. This also means that many decision makers are leaving, including Chief Marketing Officer and President, Beverages & Snack Nuts, Jane Hilk. Mr. Alex Behring has become chairman of The Kraft Heinz Company, Mr. John Cahill became vice chairman and Mr. Bernardo Hees became CEO.
Those over any UK or European territories are bullet-pointed below:
- Paulo Basilio is appointed EVP and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Basilio joined Heinz in June 2013 as Chief Financial Officer. He is responsible for all the finance functions and the investor relations area. (Current EVP and CFO James Kehoe will be departing).
- Matt Hill is appointed Zone President of Europe. Mr. Hill has been Zone President of Heinz Europe since June 2013. Prior to his current appointment, Mr. Hill was President of Heinz UK & Ireland. Mr. Hill joined Heinz in 2010 as Chief Marketing Officer for Heinz UK.
- Eduardo Pelleissone is appointed EVP of Global Operations. In this role, Mr. Pelleissone will have direct accountability for the Company's supply chain, quality, procurement and operations functions in North America and globally. Mr. Pelleissone joined Heinz in July 2013 as Head of Operations.
- Jim Savina is promoted to SVP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. Mr. Savina joined Kraft in 2013, serving in legal leadership positions and as Chief Compliance Officer. In his new role, Mr. Savina will lead the Company's legal function, including corporate governance & securities, transactions, regulatory, intellectual property, litigation and labor & employment.
- Michael Mullen is appointed SVP of Corporate and Government Affairs. He will be responsible for leading internal and external communications, CSR and government affairs. He will also have responsibility for the Company Foundation, real estate and facilities. Mr. Mullen joined Heinz in 1998.
- Nina Barton is promoted to SVP of Marketing Innovation, Research and Development. Ms. Barton joined Kraft in 2011 and most recently was VP of Marketing for Coffee.
Merger Details: The merged company will become the fifth largest food and beverage company in the world and will be co-headquartered in Pittsburgh and Chicago in the US. Note that Mondelez International and Kraft foods de-merger happened a few years ago but Mondelez distributes Kraft snacks in the UK currently.
Combined, The Kraft Heinz Company will have approx. £17.5bn in revenues with eight £0.62B+ brands and five brands between £311.7m- £0.62B. Heinz shareholders will own a 51% stake in the combined company, while Kraft shareholders will hold a 49% stake and receive a special cash dividend of £10.29 per share.
Digital Breakdown (added 1 Jul): The Kraft brand has seen 122 standard display, 12 high impact and 3 video ads on 78 UK publishers since June 2014, according to Moat. Of these, 13% were mobile publishers and 95% of all publishers got the ads directly through the advertiser, as opposed to through programmatic means.
The Heinz brand has seen 42 standard, 33 high impact and 4 video ads since June 2014 on 24 UK publishers. Of these, 69% were published directly through the publishers, none of which were mobile.
The Heinz brand hit its peak a year ago today, but this year there has been much less display advertising, probably due to distractions of the merger. Kraft has been pretty steady in digital activity, but has slightly fallen off the digital radar in the last two months.
Both brands mostly featured ads with food publishers. Kraft (not Heinz) significantly amped up its mobile ads this year, especially in Jan and May. Heinz ran its mobile ads in late Feb., and Kraft ran a few in late May.
South Building, Hayes, London, UB4 8AL, 020 8573 7757
Ms. Jane Jeffreys
Mr. Giles Jepson
Chief Marketing Officer, Europe
Minerva House, 1-4 North Crescent, Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7ER, 020 3023 4500
Ms. Sam Phillips
Chief New Business & Marketing Officer & Managing Director
Dl: 203 037 7011