Toyota | Company Profile, Marketing Contacts, Media Spend, Brands
Toyota is one of the largest automobile makers in the world. The company manufactures and sells luxury, mid-priced, and economy vehicles which are marketed under the Toyota, Lexus, and Scion brand names.
|Main Telephone||01737 363 633|
|Main Fax||01737 637 700|
Toyota ContactsContacts (5/11)
|Paul V.||President & Managing Director - UK||Surrey|
Sample of Associated Brands
|Andrew C.||Marketing Director||Surrey|
|Kevin L.||Regional Operations Manager - Lexus||Surrey|
|Stephen D.||Dealer & Direct Marketing Manager||Surrey|
|Matthew D.||Sales Operations Specialist||Surrey|
|******||*** & ********||Creative||2016||present|
|******||*/***||Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning||2016||present|
|****** *****||*** & ********||Creative||2016||present|
|****** *****||*/***||Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning||2016||present|
|****** *******||*/***||Digital, Media Buying, Media Planning||2016||present|
Who is the President & Managing Director - UK of Toyota?
Who is the marketing contact for Automotive in Surrey
What is the email of the Marketing Director of Toyota?
What is direct phone of the Regional Operations Manager - Lexus of Toyota?
Who is the Creative agency of Toyota?
Your personal LinkedIn™ network connections
On the Brink (Score 64): Toyota hires new UK marketing boss, celebrates 50th year in market
Subject: Digital, TV, Radio, Outdoor, Sponsorship, Social, CRM, Cinema.
Company: Toyota manufactures and sells luxury, mid-priced, and economy vehicles which are marketed under the Toyota, Lexus, and Scion brand names.
64% Opportunity: Following several corporate marketing shifts last year and Paul Van der Burgh taking the reigns as the UK president and MD in July, succeeding Matt Harrison (now VP, sales & marketing for Toyota Motor Europe), the car manufacturer welcomes a new UK marketing director.
Former Skoda UK head of marketing Andrew Cullis joins as Toyota’s second-ever UK marketing director, succeeding Chris Hayes (now GM of pricing based in Belgium). Toyota celebrates 50 years in the UK this year and begins the year by launching the hybrid version of the new RAV4 and promoting the new 2016 Toyota Yaris, updated specifically for the UK market.
With a fiscal year ending in March, Toyota has likely already concluded strategic planning and budgeting for fiscal year 2017, but you may still have a chance for longer-term business as Mr. Cullis will likely have control over most of the marketing budget. With a score of 64%, we give Toyota nine-to-12 months until they make changes to their agency roster, meaning they’ll be increasingly likely to be open to a pitch until then.
Experience: Having spent the last eight months as , a role he held for more than seven years. There, he developed a digital strategy that included social media, controlled the marketing budget and helped to improve the communication strategy and the consumer experience in the UK market.
Before that, he worked on brand and product activity for both Citroen and Mediacom UK.
Olympic Sponsorship Deal: From 2017 to 2024, Toyota will have exclusive worldwide rights to use the Olympic rings in advertising, following signing an eight-year £0.68bn worldwide Olympic sponsorship deal last March.
Competition: The UK passenger car market has seen higher levels of competition, in addition to a shift in consumer demand over the last 10 years with car buyers reconsidering their long-term brand loyalty.
Nissan Motor hired former Toyota Europe SVP of sales, marketing, Daniele Schillaci as their global head of marketing and sales.
Digital Breakdown: Moat UK reports that Toyota Motor Corporation (including Lexus) ran a total of 655 standard display, 391 high impact and 175 video ads last year. Out of the display ads run, 53% were done so publisher-direct, leaving 47% to use an ad server or other programmatic tool. There was a total of 1,525 destinations, 3% of which were mobile. Top destinations included autotrader.com, topgear.com, internetautoguide.com, epicurious.com and contracthireandleasing.com. Most of the display and video ads ran in the beginning of the year, mobile took off between Feb. and April.
Media Spend: Toyota spent £28.4m in total measured media in 2014, according to Nielsen. This was +12% more than 2013 spending, due to an increase in TV, radio and outdoor spend. Q3 of the traditional calendar year has historically been the highest spending period. Last summer, the Toyota Yaris brand ran two radio ads, according to Radiocentre’s database.
Account on the Move: Droga5 was appointed to handle the global creative account for Toyota Scion in June last year. Kitcatt Nohr in 2009.
Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5UX, 01737 363 633
Mr. Paul Van der Burgh
President & Managing Director, UK
Mr. Stephen Duval
Dealer & Direct Marketing Manager